Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Fish, by 6thGrader

6thGrader's Creative Writing assignment:

My Fish


Everyone has something special to them. I have something special to me, too. My special thing to me is a fish. The reason I think he is special is if he died I would have no more pets. Sometimes I think he beckons me to feed him some more. You may think he is normal, but I think he is great. He can prop his head on the feeder, he can also swim around the tank with great agility, and he takes advantage of being in a tank.

2 comments:

Kellan said...

This is adorable! I believe this is a special fish - I believed every word!! How cute.

Thanks for dropping by Cyn - nice to see you. Hope you have a good weekend. Kellan

Family Adventure said...

Cute :) He obviously is very fond of his fish, your boy!

Heidi