Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Foil-a-gami

4thGrader and I had a "me and mom" breakfast at Chick Fil A yesterday since he had no school and I had no work. DH dropped us off while he went to Lowe's for a while, so after we finished eating, we were just hanging out.

(Aside: It's nice to hang out at CFA and NOT have to go into the playroom. I spent a lot of hours at CFA when 4thGrader was preschooler so he could play with his friend while her mom and I would visit and then tell them "10 more minutes" which really meant another hour.)

Anyway, after we were done, we both started folding our chicken biscuit wrappers into different shapes. 4thGrader said "look Mom - it's for-a-gami" which swiftly turned into "foil"a-gami - the not-so-ancient art of folding Chick Fil A food wrappers into swans and airplanes.

No comments: