Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A 3rd Grader's View of Himself

From a school assignment, all spelling is his.

Ten Words That Best Describe Me:
eat, sleep, play, tv, video games, sarperner, new things, learn, do thing I'm sopes to do.

Five Things I'm Most Proud Of:
fast runer, good learner, good listener, good reader, mather

My Favorite Foods:
brer ice cream, pizza, shred chese, smothe

My Favorite Things To Do:
School, play on playground, read, takodo

Something Everyone Should Know About Me:
more than a hundered dollars, read a lot, play vidoe games

Three Things I Hope to Learn This Year:
Amrican revolusion, how a tornato froms, the amrican flag

Myself As A Learner:
I always watch tv. I'm curios about how things work. I understand tv. I explore by talking. I enjoy with others. I am someone who is pround of my work. I like to read about avnchers. I like to write about myslef. I like to watch Nickolden. I like to learn about the past.

No comments: