Monday, August 20, 2007

Middle School GIRLS

Our older DS is off to middle school today. Ay yi yi! I'm sure it will be a great year by the time we're done, but did you see those girls???? Those fresh-faced girls I saw at 5th grade graduation have turned into GIRLS with fancy hair-dos and make-up and jewelry and clothes. The elementary school's dress code says that make-up is not developmentally appropriate for elementary school-aged girls, so maybe they just weren't allowed to wear it so I was thinking all those 5th grade girls were still the same as they were when we first met them as kindergarteners. But oh my........ if I were a 6th grade boy, I'd be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I've just been locked in a time-warp????

1 comment:

Erin said...

it'll be alright really it will?! Oh my... we start in a week still. We'll see how it goes in this new state!